Friday, December 30, 2011
The last day of 2011
Hadn't been posting a lot this year but I think it will still be nice to drop down some words before 2011 ended hehe. Well 2011 is an interesting year, though not a lot of travelling like last year but I finally for my desired Ielts score, submitted my thesis, improved my keyboard playing skills, sang in a band, been an accompanist, knew a whole lot more friends; not pretty sure if i can cover all of them but yup from the short list, you guys know I surely had my great time. Hope 2011 was a great year for all of you and the next will always be better :-) Cheers to all and take care… Today is an actioned packed day as there will be K session in the evening and then a countdown plus firework in Sydney. Till then 2011… Love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment