You gain something from things you lost. Well, it's true, I get to know a few great friends from the competition. This year, I became the dancers for Kevin for the song "I'm Back". Preparation for the dance was quite rush and we only had like less than one week to practice. But in the end, we didn't get to perform the dance because Kevin did a superb job for his first round and got straight into round three. We were all quite worried when his name was not called when the names for round 2 was announced but thank god everything turned out well. I had a great time in the competition this year :D Thank you guys. K E and C...
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Tee Vee Bee A Singing Competition 2011
Same like last year, I join the same competition again. This year's competition was held earlier than expected. The competition was pretty short for this year as well, with only 1 heats, 1 semis and the finals. Well, I didn't get the chance to get into finals this year, all thanks to slacking as I didn't do much preparation for it and also I had sore throat again during the period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment