Sunday, May 29, 2011

Performing for Jade World Carnival

This is my first casual performance in Sydney, Australia after my TVB Sydney Singing Competition. I was initially asked to perform two songs but then due to time constraint, ended up performing only one song. Of the two songs, namely 木乃伊 and 遗憾, I chose to perform 木乃伊 as this is a dance song that we - April, Ervinda, Jin Chee, Joon Wayn and Lieya practiced, after all Jun Jie is still my idol lol. We started practising the dance for this song the week after Bodhi Nite ended so making this the shortest practice that I had so far for a dance song – one week :) Everything went quite well even with only one week practice as all dancers were really in sync except that I had a few pitching problem during my performance. Well there is always a start for everything and hopefully this will bring me more chances and hope that I can do better and got the chance to stunt the audience… uhmm in the positive sense of course. More performance for me please hehe :D I’ll do my best! Performing is always in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment