Other than that, nothing much happened. I played a lot of badminton like 3 times per week haha quite interesting actually. Well the Jocie thingy has really started picking up in my brain. Gosh never tot tat it would be so fast (I know it started to sounds like i am playboy like tat but tell u, it is not!!). The condition now is not going anywhere so I'll just have to return to my square 1 first where everything was like before and watch slowly what will happen then. This is better this way (i think) so that I don't fall too deep into it and better dun think too much because i think she is just treating like a friend just like others.. nothing much. So Cheer up lo haha... Time will tell if it is fated! I'll be leaving for italy later at 3.25pm. I am nervous and scare actually. Just wish me luck for my presentation and holiday as well. Thanks and I love you all. Saranghaeyo~~~ its 4.27am now :s gosh better sleep
Friday, May 1, 2009
Update 2 May
Just to drop by and update some on things that happened for the last 2 weeks. Well Qimyi, Kokwai and me organized a potluck at our house on the 25 of April (Anzac Day). It all went well, we enjoyed it a lot and I was there singing songs for all people... uhmm only for those who went into my room and listen. Well Jocie attended our potluck as well. She did managed to sang some songs as well such as "Don't go away" by BY2 and also "梁山伯與茱麗葉" by Genie and Gary but we din managed to finish it cause I always make errors. Well what can i say, her singing is nice. I also did bad thing that day by not letting a person come to this potluck.. Hmm well my bad what else? I feel guilty n uneasy doing this as well. hai~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment