Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I-T-A-L-Y
Ah a quick update when there is internet! I am here in Italy for my first conference. Done with my presentation on the first day of the conference in Naples or Napoli which it is known and managed to escape to Pompei, a ruined but well preserved city. The conference just finished yesterday and now i am off for my trip around Italy soon. Starting from Rome again then continuing to Florence, Pisa, Venice and the to Milan and then flying back to Sydney on the 12th May. Ahh hope to find some interesting souvenirs whenever possible for all my friends and the someone :-) cheers now it is 12.52am at Italy and 8.52am at Sydney now... Ah if only there is somebody that can accompany me while i travel around Italy. Hope that I can head to Paris if possible next time, perhaps another conference on this European continent! Cheers and Ciao to all mates. Love and think of you all. Muaks ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment