Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 牛 Year

Ah time to write some new year wishes here... haha. The past few days had been doing some cleaning and keeping the house and all the things clean and tidy to be ready for the awaited Chinese New Year. Yesterday, Sunday is also the last day of the lunar calendar year which is also a time for reunion dinner. This year's reunion dinner's main dish is... seafood, which is quite similar to last year's but with some difference and additional stuffs haha. Abalone and Abalone, 'Extra Large' Scallops which can't fit in ones mouth in 1 go, shark fins (i know Wildlife thingy and WWW says something about this :-S haha) and this year's extra > Large Oysters. I'll post some pictures when I upload them on my computers. 

So the time came when the clock strike 12am... it's chinese new year...  新年快樂 恭喜發財 心想事成 萬事如意 牛年行大運 招財進寶 事事順利 步步高升 and so on haha.... too many to list all out. Ah prayed with all the gods and wish them happy new year and thrown some firecrackers, and created a few pili palak here haha. Chinese New Year hasn't been as fun as before when I was young. That was in my grandma's house where all the neighbours would play firecrackers and the pili palak will surely accompanied with the unresting Boom Boom sound... Well this year new is quiet with only a few booms during 12am and nothing more than the barking of some dogs and meowing of some cats after that.  So the lacking of a firecracker filled atmosphere and also new year gambling puts me in a mood for bed soon haha. Huhu and I'm feeling sleeping now haha and going to see Jay's grandpa soon. Oops better look for Jay's grandma cause the queue will surely be shorter and i can get my sweet candy dreams soon and wake up early tomolo and start collecting "Ang Pow". By the way, I have collected 2 so far, that's from both my parents of course hahaha. Thank you very much, gong xi fa cai and I love you both. I'm too shy to tell you these :) and muaks plus hug hug hehe huhu shy shy... Happy New Year.. 

Khingzz 09 CNY

No comments:

Post a Comment