Monday, January 12, 2009

Countdown

Last night was tough for me to get to sleep as my mind keeps on mumbling to itself... "Time is running out and i still so many things to do". Abstracts for conference paper, study for my ielts exam, cny clothes to buy and many more... 

Counting the dates left for Lunar New  Year, wow.. only i figured it is only 2 weeks left :S gosh that means my holiday is ending soon. I hate this feeling cause I always wanted to stay here (my country haha) a bit bit longer... but then the research on the lower half of this globe is still waiting for me. Blink * a question emerged! "Should i continue my research?" It is sure a tough question for me to answer. Guess what's in my mind 24/7? A) Music B) Music C) Music D) Music... Gosh you are smarter than what you think you are! :-) This is one of the main reason that makes me wanted to at least pause my research for a while. I have been counting on how many years that is left for me to complete my research studies, the other reason... my age after getting out... wuu who the heck wanted to see a person of age 26-27 competing and even if there is, there should only a few options left... 

Hmm life gives you lots of things to think about... and making a decision really requires lots of courage... I'm still stuck.... yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment