Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year - 2010

And yes that's the end of the year 2009! An interesting year to me as I few of my "first" happened during 2009. My first conference since my phd years which gave me the chance to visit Italy (also my first time to Europe haha!), my first singing competition in Aussie and after so many years (taking it back to the year 2005, which is my first and last try out for a large scale singing competition, Astro-TQ haha). My first singing competition in Australia, Jay Chou singing competition didn't went out well as I am kicked out in the first round. My second attempt, The JUST singing competition got me into the finals through. My third shot, 星光6 didn't get me through to Taiwan haha! What does this summarise? It means that I need more training, and I am currently doing so haha. Hopefully someday can get to the top!

My first time participating in Bodhi nite. It was a memorable and enjoyable moment. After all, I rarely get a chance to perform since the day I step onto the aussie land lol. Hope that I can also join in this year's Bodhi nite and it's going to be big as it's the 30th anniversary this year if I am not wrong hahaha!

My first ever homemade song demo. Haha it has this lousy arrangement but nonetheless it's still my "virgin" attempt and I hope I can do more demos and compose more good songs in the future, uhmm this year :D! I'll try my best to publish it here in the future! Stay tuned and cheer for me Thanks!

As for my research, I haven't really have much progress as the results from last year are not so convincing. Really in a stress state!

What's my new year resolution?
I hope i can do well in my research and hope that the results from my research can cause a "boom" effect lol.
Hope that this I can improve more on my singing and bringing the level up to professional standard if possible.
Compose more nice songs.
Join more singing competition and hopefully being able to win at least one.

All the best to me ~YK~

wish you all the best too and Happy New Year 2010 to everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment