Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week of BBQs

Well this week is full of fun with non stop barbecue event going on. First was the Christmas BBQ party from the school which I am part of, the School of Surveying and Spatial Information System held on the 9th of December at Coogee Beach. It was fun to hang out by the beach and up till now I still hasn't swim in the sea since I came to Sydney.

The second BBQ that I had for this week has just ended an hour ago. It was organised by Lucky, who is one of the friends from unibuds :-) A big thanks to him and his family for the fun. I really had a great time. Not to mention are the birthday boys and girl in which the two guys having their birthday fall on… today ^^ yes today haha so Happy Birthday to them and may happiness be with them always and stay healthy as well.

As the week was about to come to an end, something important just appear in my head… Ah yes.. the PRSS travel scholarship fund and the deadline for applying falls on 14th of December which is Monday (tomorrow)!!! Woah!! Gotta get that done fast….

It always feel fun to have sports on Sunday morning and surely I will be playing badminton from 11-1pm. What's up for the afternoon? I think I will probably have to stay at my office or lab to get some results ready to report them to my supervisor on Monday. Till then… have a nice day~~~ Keep the music playin ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment