Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A New Beginning!!

Ah time for some quick update while waiting for the rice to be cooked.

Last week was considered to be a roller coaster ride with mixed feelings. Starting off on the 19 june where Qimyi, Mei Ling, Jocelyn and me, the four of us having lunch at Inchan Thai, as from the name, it is a Thai restaurant Lol! After lunch, Mei Ling, Jocie and me, three of us drop by the nearest '3' mobile store because Jocie wanted to change her mobile operator from optus to 3 as all of her friends, even the 3 of us having lunch with her were on 3 networks. It took quite a while to get her number to be ported from optus to 3. After we were done with that, Mei Ling headed home while Jocie and me wen to Uni as she wanted to submit her assignment while i was going to help a friend to check for accommodation at uni. Jocie walked me around her architecture building. I know its an embarrassing thing to mention but I had never explored the building before even though I am here for more than 3 years. Everything was nice :-)

Jocie asked me for lunch the next day at Pinocchio midnight just before she went to sleep and also asked Qimyi to tag along as well. Jocie wanted to go shopping in Bondi Junction in the afternoon so the three of us had our lunch around 11am. Not a bad choice as i was also craving for japanese food. Since then I started to think a lot... Why she wanted to ask Qimyi to come and eat? Why she asked Qimyi if he wanted to go Bondi shopping instead of me? Does she think that if she ask qimyi, qimyi will ask me? Probably she just doesn't want me to follow her. I'm too stupid not to notice her reaction when Qimyi ask me if I wanted to go or not cause then i will know the answers to all these questions. See there're really too many thoughts running through my head.

Well if she asked me, maybe I might go... but since she doesn't bother to ask me, I just stayed at home moreover I also have things to do in the late afternoon as I have to listen to one of my buddies back in Malaysia to perform live in 988 radio station together with his so called "senior" Z-Chen. Things went out perfectly well for them and even Mei Ling, who was also listening said so. At night when Jocie was back home, she asked me for Meetoto in which I just introduced to Mei Ling the night before. I would describe Jocie as a good gamer because even though I just introduce it to her, she seems to know how to use a lot of things in it. I sang a few songs to her.

Sunday was when things in my head started to get worst... I am thinking too much!!! I joined qimyi for lunch and then shopping at Bondi Junction. I asked Jocie if she wanted to come with us but she refused. Well now it is understandable that she had just went there yesterday. Moreover she had a more important thing to do which is to meet her friends later. So me and qimyi went shopping together. I was attracted by one of the red jackets in Ralph Lauren. It cost 140 after discount.. should i? haha tempting but in the end I didn't buy it because it doesn't look that nice when I tried it the second time haha. Well Qimyi bought 3 polo shirts in total for his father and brother-in-law from the shop.

Me and Qimyi saw Jocie cooking when we were on our way back to Kingsford. At night, Qim Yi, Jocie and 3 the three of us played Meetoto. I was the first to sign on and then Jocie. She flew to me in meetoto first but after a while, she flew away and decided to listent to other people sing. Well it must be that I sound so bad that she didn't want to listen at all. So just ignoring that, I sang in another Kroom. After some time, I flew to check if there are really a lot of pro in that room that make her stayed there. But she flew into another room so I flew back to where i first came and she followed me. I sang a couple of song then miraculously came Qimyi who haven been playing Meetoto for ages. Dunno, maybe he is there to listen to Jocie... well Jocie become more "active" I would say when there's Qimyi around and she even started singing in meetoto for her first time. It would not be like this if I were the one asking i guess! Well the 3 of us played until 5 am... gosh that was early! PS: I sang quite badly that night... with pitching being a major problem.

Well my mind have been very messy since this 2 occasions! I've been staying at home studying most of the time and Jocie just went to newcastle yesterday lol. Wish me luck for my coming friday exam and everything i do :-)

The main story of this title is about my singing hahaha... I have started practising Brett Manning's technique for singing hopefully to erase all my bad habits that i have so far and improve my singing. That is the new beginning for me! I have just tried practising last night and I feel that it really helps a lot. :) For those who like singing, Brett Manning's Singing Success is really a good choice! Highly recommended though I attended lessons from other vocal teachers but i really think this is very useful. Cheers Everyone and Happy Singing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment