We went for bowling last night and Randwick AMF. As predicted, Qimyi pretty much nailed this game. Good for him haha and hope you get to play in the Unigames this year. Well for me, I was the worst player that night haha. Kok Wai got a sweet improvement since the first time he played and then followed by Lai. The "strike" word wasn't even stated in my dictionary for that bowling night. Well after bowling, we went to International House (which is a hostel) to hang out. There, there were wee han, his girl friend and francis and her sister. Opps forgot their names!! haha... I am not being bias to Francis, I only can remember her name because Kok Wai and Qimyi did mention about her a few times. Well she really can play the piano and violin.. great. This goes for her sis as well. Both talented person. We sort of played ping pong, pool, piano through the night. Then it came the time which I really dislike... that is my friends calling me to play and sing for them. It is not that I don't want but with my current condition which was tired and the harsh and unpolished voice and piano skills made me not in the mood for this. But i still managed to sing a few songs to them... with a really bad quality of course.
Speaking of singing, I sang on meetoto for a quite sometimes this afternoon. Well my voice is still stuck and it is hard for me to sing freely and easily even though i had done warm up in the morning prior to singing. The killer for me.. nasal voice. Yea i am stuck with so many nasal since I recovered from my sorethroat and fever last week. This is getting me so frustrated. Gosh help me... I want to sing like before again....
Right now i am feeling very lazy. I got my slides and report for my phd 1st year review coming up but had rarely got any of the things off 1%... I gotta start my engines, and classes starting next week and i shouldn't be lazy... Wake up ykhing!!! wake up.. stop lazying!!! Yeah I have to get motivated! woo hoo... crazy haha well that's all doc....
Khing
No comments:
Post a Comment