Monday, February 16, 2009

12-16 Feb

12 Feb was the day i planned to drive back to hometown. I basically did nothing the whole day except packing all my stuffs and preparing for my way back to hometown. Chakumi is going to bring us (Karen, Gwen and me) to a place that is famous for nasi lemak and milo ice. Despite having felt a slight sore throat, i ordered nasi lemak with ayam goreng and milo ice :S... The four of us chatted for quite a long time. Karen was burned by a glass of hot milo when gwen misplaced the hot milo that night but luckily she was ok. I sent all of them back after the dinner and started driving back to hometown at 12.00am sharp!!! and I arrived at home at 3.30am on the 13 of Feb!

Back at hometown on 13 of Feb and I went out for last minute item grabbing with mom at Tesco, Sentral and Guardian. It was a good one and enjoyable day out. The whole family except my 1st younger brother, who is still stuck in Inti Subang Jaya, went to Soon Lee for dinner. My sis, youngest bro, mom and I then went out to Sentral for Karaoke. It was one of the lousiest karaoke centre I had ever been to. Lousy mic, sound systems and they even stop our song halfway when the time finish. Wow lucky we only sing there for 1 hour from 11pm to 12am. Phew would never consider this K place again i guess hahaha!

14 of Feb... wow happy valentine's day everyone but it is also the day i am leaving for Sydney. Woke up quite early today and started packing my stuffs till around 4.30pm in which my dad drove all of us off to penang. At first he planned to take us to eat something nice there but due to time constraint, we only managed to eat at a "pasar" (which my sister called it)... haha not bad but dad ordered laksa, tomyam meehoon and claypot chicken rice.. all that are bad for my throat. After the dinner, we then figured out that it is still quite early so we went to another hawker centre by the roadside to have some drinks. Then its time to send me off to the airport. Ah time went very fast since i came back to malaysia and i am back at the airport preparing to fly (at 9.15pm) back to sydney again... Going to miss all of you in malaysia. I love you all.

On the aircraft, there was a light refreshment meal served, but guess what, I got the same faith as baobei karjei, the thing being served was black pepper chicken bun.. aiks it was spicy and really does heap of damage to my throat now!!!

After an hour and a half, i arrived in changi airport and started walking to the predetermined gate for my next outbound flight to sydney which was gate A16. I was hoping that there will be some convenient shop on the way such as watson's or some thing else so i can buy myself some drinks to relief my throat. But no luck on that one, I walk near to the gate and sat down to start configuring my laptop to online. Whoa, getting my internet access seem tougher than last time. It needed registration and all those action that ticks away my clock. In the middle of this process, my dad and mom called to check on me arriving at singapore hehe :) Ah my sore throat was getting worse!!

Click!! internet connected! I started my chatting session with baobei karjei, chucky, chakumi and my brother. Then continued on with skype with chucky! Then i looked on the screen on gate A16, it wrote, gate closing!!! wow my gosh had i missed my flight? it was only 11.45pm that time and my flight was 12.30am.. hmm i was shocked so i started rushing and quickly i got through the security checks and then realised that it was still early as passengers only started to queue to get on board on plane. Last minute chat with baobei karjei and chucky then i board the plane. Throughout the flight, my sore throat got worse and worse... I coughed all the way to sydney, I managed to watch butterfly lovers on the plane and get around 1-2 hours of sleep. I didn't manage to get my midnight refreshment as they ran out of chicken sets. The other set was beef and i do not eat beef so what else, they gave me four pieces of biscuit!! Quite tasty but why only four? so stingy hahahaha :P I ordered seafood vermicelli for my breakfast and finished the main course and left all the side dishes due to my sore throat. Flight arrived at 11am as planned and i managed to get out of the customs at 12pm. I called kok wai to pick me up and then headed straight to the airport pharmacy to get myself a box of strepsils to relief my throat. Then called my mom to tell her that i arrived at sydney already.

I thought i can rest but then kok wai, qimyi and lai planned to have lunch at the city, i thought it was a quick lunch then i can get back home to sleep. But it turns out that they were meeting a malaysian friend and bring her n her mom around the city. I followed them all day and in the end came back home at around 7+pm. At this time, I am already wearing contact lenses for nearly 24 hours (i wore contacts before i leave for penang at 4.30 malaysian time and then took it out at 7pm australian time which is around 4pm malaysian time) so the first thing to do is to take out my contact lenses wahaha, what a relief i had here. then i took some rest and unpacked some of my luggage. Phew those are the few days that passed.

Monday, I started to go to the university for my research at 12pm. Was quite lazy today and basically did nothing. Phew what a boring day and i missed malaysia!! That was the 16 of february!!! nothing interesting though... Goodnight everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment